Work for today:
1. Write three good things about your friend from school/access.
2. Write three bad habits that you may have
3. Write about your favourite lockdown activity and tell us why you like it.
4. Make a video on your favourite ice cream and why you like it. The video should be minute long.
5. Draw:
Laptop: open paint, select brush option and try to draw something. Share it with the class.
Mobile: open notes, select hand drawing and draw anything you like.
Try to use different colors when you draw.
Note: please mention your names while commenting.
This homework is due today.
1. Write three good things about your friend from school/access.
2. Write three bad habits that you may have
3. Write about your favourite lockdown activity and tell us why you like it.
4. Make a video on your favourite ice cream and why you like it. The video should be minute long.
5. Draw:
Laptop: open paint, select brush option and try to draw something. Share it with the class.
Mobile: open notes, select hand drawing and draw anything you like.
Try to use different colors when you draw.
Note: please mention your names while commenting.
This homework is due today.
FROM ASMARA
ReplyDelete1:THREE GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIEND
My best friend name is Qursam Lehrat. 1. She is very hardworking.
2. her writting is very nice. 3. She is very intelligent.
2: THREE BAD HABITS THAT I MAY HAVE.
1. my first bad habit is I through my all things everywhere.
2. my second bad habit is i quarrel with my sister
3. my third bad habit is I irritate my sister, when she is not in good mood.
3: MY FAVOURITE LOCKDOWN ACTIVITY THAY I LIKE.
My favourite lockdown activity is that I was in home so , I drew many drawings and also coloured them.
WHY: I like this because I really like to draw pictures so that's why, now I can make many drawings as I can.
FROM AIMEN
ReplyDelete1: THREE GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY FRIEND.
My favourite friend is Azka Sehar. She is my school friend.
1. She is very polite.
2. She is very hardworking.
3. Her speaking skills is very good.
2. THREE BAD HABITS THAT I HAVE.
1. When I come from school then I throw my clothes.
2. When I cook something new then I don't wash utensils.
3. When I will not in good mood then I don't want to talk anyone.
These are my bad habits.
3. MY FAVOURITE LOCKDOWN ACTIVITY AND WHY I LIKE IT?
My favourite lockdown activity is to make Iftari for every one. I love this activity because i love to cook. so, Now i have time because of lockdown. I enjoyed a lot in lockdown.
My favouraite activity
ReplyDelete& watch tv
& talk with friends.
& play games on laptop😅
My bad habits
& I always tease my siblings.
& I never help my mother in doing house work.
& I scare my siblings.
My best friend
& My best friend is Eman beacuse
Her writing is beautiful.
& Her way of talking is very good.
& she helps me in doing homework😊😊
ea
Hhhhh
DeleteAsfgjbvcgkJbcftjknvfyknbvxhk
THREE GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY FRIEND.1she is very funny.2 she is very decent.3 she is very honest. THREE BAD THINGS THAT I HAVE. 1.I am angry very fast.2 I don't like anything quickly.3 l quarrel my sister every time. FAVOURITE LOCKDOWN ACTIVITY. My favourite lockdown activity is when I free from school work I made something
ReplyDeleteto eat only for me.l like this because this is how to spend my much time in lockdown. FROM ABIHA
FROM ROMLIA. THREE GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY FRIEND. Her name is sawera.1 she's very respectful girl.2she come in school on time.3 she helps the everyone . BAD THINGS THAT I HAVE 1.I am fighting everyone.2 I don't share my clothes another.3 i am sleeping to much
ReplyDeleteFAVOURITE ACTIVITY IN LOCKDOWN My favourite activity in lockdown is I make a macaroni everyone's like it and I am very happy because everyone's like it and it is very honour for me.This my favorite activity in lockdown.
FROM KAINAT: THREE GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY FRIEND
ReplyDeleteHer name is Alishba.1.she is very intelligent .2. She is very nice girl. 3.she is very kind hearted. THREE BAD HABITS THAT I HAVE. 1.When I come back to school i spread all the things here and there.2.Every time make angry face.3.I don't like to press the clothes. MY FAVOURITE ACTIVITY IN LOCKDOWN Yesterday I help my mother in home and also in kitchen. She is very happy from me that I helped her. I like this activity in lock down .
1:GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY FRIEND
ReplyDeletea) she makes me laugh when ever i feel sad.
b) she is very kind & very friendly.
c) she is very intelligent.
2: BAD HABITS I HAVE
a) i woke up late
b) i can never take decision very soon
c) I'm very lazy😂
MY LOCKDOWN ACTIVITY
ReplyDeleteIn daily routine i often busy, but because lockdown i've a lot of time and many things to do, I like baking so i bake a lot of things and I also do creative activities because i think i'm good in this i like creativity & drawing.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have send my drawing pic on Edmodo
ReplyDelete